To maintain parity in the school uniform, it is compulsory that all students must make or acquire their uniform, shoes and socks from the official school vendor only.
1. Should any student be detected that the uniform he / she is wearing is not according to the specification given and that the material is not the same, the concerned child will not be allowed to join classes, until he / she procures the uniform from the enlisted vendors.
2. Parents must ensure that their ward’s Winter Uniform is kept ready in advance. Students who do not attend School wearing the prescribed Winter Uniform on and from the date mentioned in the School Diary may not be allowed to join his / her classes.
3. It is expected that all pupils, especially the Prefects should preserve their School Blazer as a souvenir after completing their School.
4. Children must be in their complete and correct school uniform from home to school and back on all regular school days, special class days, on Saturdays, holidays and also when the students represent the school at external functions and games. Pupils must not enter any place of entertainment e.g. Theatres, Cinema Hall, Restaurant etc. in school uniform unless they are sent from school.
5. Spectacles colour to be Black / Brown only.
N.B : No other accessories.