The “Proud To Be Augustinian” program or PTBA as it is referred to focuses on the following areas :
Free Evening School
- For underprivileged girl children of the locality, aged between 10-15 years.
- Taught English, Math, Computers, Yoga, Karate, Singing, Dancing & life skills
- Taught by teachers and senior students true to the St. Augustine values
- Students are provided free uniform, shoes, books, stationery, school bag and food.
- Students participate in the Annual PTBA program performing recitations, songs and dances.
- They also participate in Annual Sports Day along with regular students.
- Blood donation camps
- Blanket donations
- Fund raising for old age homes
- Swachch Bharat programs
- Van Mahotsav programs
For their focus on Community & Social Service the Barrackpore school received the The Anand Paul
back to home
Memorial Award for Social Service in 2019.