- Nearly all students who appear ICSE / ISC score above 70% aggregate marks
- 1/3 of the students score over 90% aggregate marks
- ICSE 2019, our student featured in the National Merit List with All India Rank 3rd.
- We ready our students from junior classes to be conceptually confident and mentally exam-ready
- Our unique teaching methods, individual attention, assessment techniques and focused preparation for competitive exams throughout school life lead to excellent board performance for every child
MIDDLE & SENIOR
- Informal evaluation is done to assess which students require additional focus to bring them up to grade level : ensure that we focus on every child and not only the brilliant ones.
- Continual assessments process : does not stress the child and still ensures learning.
- Oral and written assessment, projects and block exams to test different nuances of learning
- Additional readiness test (MCQ) is done in Class VI and VIII to evaluate actual grasp of key concepts which are important for the next stage of study.
- As we follow a rigorous assessment process throughout the educational years we make children exam ready in a stress free way and therefore are able to deliver outstanding board results each year.
PRE-PRIMARY AND PRIMARY
- Holistic approach of evaluation : focuses on all round development for young children
- Practical approach : students learn various activities, behaviours and skills.
- We award graded till class 3 and additional readiness test (MCQ) is done from Class V to evaluate actual grasp of key concepts which are important for the next stage of study.
- Continuous assessment of academic proficiency and additional co-curricular activities.