Excellent Board Results in ICSE 2023:
ICSE School Toppers-
- ANKITA KARMAKAR – 98.40%
- NABHODIT KUMAR GHOSH – 98.00%
- ADRIJA CHOWDHURY – 97.80%
- ROSHNI DUTTA – 97.80%
- YASHRAJ SHAW – 97.80%
- ANUVAB DUTTA – 97.80%
- School Average Marks: 84.67%
- 74 one pointers (38.7% students scoring 90% & above)
- Nearly all students who appeared for ICSE scored above 70% aggregate marks
- Pass Percentage 100% in ICSE
Excellent Board Results in ISC 2023:
ISC School Toppers-
- SAPTARSHI MANDAL (SCI) – 98%
- SHRUTI RAJAK (HUM) – 98%
- RONIT GHOSH (COM) – 97.75%
- RHITAM GHOSH (COM) – 97.75%
- School Average Marks: 85.09%
- 58 One Pointers – 35.8% students scoring 90% & above
- Nearly all students who appeared for ISC scored above 70% aggregate marks
- Pass Percentage 100% in ISC
- ISC 2022 school topper, Anirvan Chakravarty with 99.5% aggregate, featured in the National & State Merit List- Rank- 2nd, while Annwesha Pal (98.75%) was State Rank 5th.
- In ICSE 2022, our school toppers, Anamika Bhattacharyya (99.2%) & Ahana Chakraborty (99.2%) were All India Rank 4th and State Rank 3rd. Aritra Basu (98.8%) was State Rank 5th.
- ICSE 2019, our student, Swapnesh Sinha (99.20%) featured in the National Merit List with All India Rank 3rd.
- We ready our students from junior classes to be conceptually confident and mentally exam-ready
- Our unique teaching methods, individual attention, assessment techniques and focused preparation for competitive exams throughout school life lead to excellent board performance for every child
MIDDLE & SENIOR
- Informal evaluation is done to assess which students require additional focus to bring them up to grade level : ensure that we focus on every child and not only the brilliant ones.
- Continual assessments process : does not stress the child and still ensures learning.
- Oral and written assessment, projects and block exams to test different nuances of learning
- Additional readiness test (MCQ) is done in Class VI and VIII to evaluate actual grasp of key concepts which are important for the next stage of study.
- As we follow a rigorous assessment process throughout the educational years we make children exam ready in a stress free way and therefore are able to deliver outstanding board results each year.
PRE-PRIMARY AND PRIMARY
- Holistic approach of evaluation : focuses on all round development for young children
- Practical approach : students learn various activities, behaviours and skills.
- We award graded till class 3 and additional readiness test (MCQ) is done from Class V to evaluate actual grasp of key concepts which are important for the next stage of study.
- Continuous assessment of academic proficiency and additional co-curricular activities.